Aitken Spence Printing has a heritage of 60 years in the printing and packaging industry, which started in the city of Galle in the southern part of the island, in 1955 with the intention of starting a printing plant to cater to the rest of the businesses in the group,
We value our customers and will work with our customers as business partners rather than just clients
Aitken Spence Printing also strongly believes that ‘Everything that we need for our survival and well-being depends, either directly or indirectly, on our natural environment’.
Reaching the global village from a rural village with a lot of care to Mother Earth
1. Aitken Spence Printing is the market leader and the preferred print solutions provider for discerning local and global clients. The company has won a plethora of prestigious awards in the printing industry. Its wealth of experience spans over five decades of proven skill and reliability coupled with unmatched customer care. The company achieves this by upholding its commitment to provide clients the highest standards in printing, on par with global standards and made possible by:
2. Continuous training programmes: Our expertise in the use of colour management tools such as Spectro-densitomers, MellowColour print control and press operational skill levels are regularly upgraded to ensure global printing industrial standards
3. Adoption of cutting-edge technology: We regularly update machinery, equipment and manufacturing processing standards (latest 6 colour presses); acquire quality certifications (ISO 9001:2008) and adopt new technology innovations such as MellowColour colour management software and so on
1. As the market leader, we offer the highest production standards in high-end Travel magazines, In-flight magazines and corporate Annual Reports
2. We have produced some of the most iconic coffee table/ hard cover books published in Sri Lanka, including the prestigious Revised Editions of the Legislative Enactments of Sri Lanka.
3. Our clients’ testimonials and numerous Print Awards are a testimonial to our expertise in producing high-quality Coffee Table Books on par with global standards
1. Aitken Spence Printing provides total print solutions for Point of Sales Materials (POSM) such as posters, danglers, display counters, shelf strips and so on
2. Our professional service in handling year-end complimentary items such as Wall Calendars, Diaries, Organizers, Year Planners in a timely manner has firmly established us as a market leader in this segment
3. Printing industry in Sri Lanka has recognized our print quality and consistency with multiple awards each year stand as testimonials of our ability.
For over 60 years, Aitken Spence Printing has been on the forefront of superior quality Offset Printing, all Thanks to the latest printing machinery and a constantly evolving workforce of technicians who ensure that every form of printed material possesses optimum captivation and potency for its end user/clientele.
Our Offset Printing functionalities are extensive and uniquely customizable, as we offer options to print either over matt or glossy paper with dimensions ranging from 60 gsm to 170 gsm. Covers, be it paperbound or hardbound also provide more ways to make your publications stand out to impress!
From one-time publications such as novels to regularly issued resources such as magazines, our Offset Printing services have catered to some of the country’s leading brands, while also instilling ultimate reliability in what we provide – thus creating a benchmark for all things Offset Printing in Sri Lanka.
This is our most proud factor, having steady, strong & long relationships with our clients have taken us to greater heights. They are not just clients but our long-term business partners. Being a printer with a past & pedigree, our clients will be live evidence in our story of success. We have all leading brands in Sri Lanka & brands that are very successful overseas with us & over the years we have grown together, hand in hand on the road to success.